Working Safely with COVID-19
We have introduced these working practices to keep us all safe:
- All staff endeavour to work at a 2m distance
- We have limited one driver to one vehicle
- We have hand sanitiser available in the office
- We ask that orders be made on-line, by phone or if neccessary, contactless
- Social distancing measures are in place in office areas
- We have detailed instructions on how to maintain cleanliness and hygiene standards in the office
Regarding deliveries and collections:
- During this period we are no longer taking wood into houses, but will leave at your front door instead
- Please contact us before delivery if you have any special circumstances to discuss, such as a disability or infirmity. We are always happy to help
- All deliveries will be at your door only and must be done within social distancing guidelines
- Our driver will always contact you when arriving by either knocking or phoning
- Our drivers have hand sanitiser, masks and gloves available to them.
- Call us and arrange a collection in advance
- Your pre-order will be put out in the yard in a collection bay
- We are unable to handle any cash; therefore, all payments are to be made by contactless card or by phone in advance.
We would like to thank our customers, for their support and patience through these very difficult times and ask you respect and adhere to these new processes.